Why should you ask us to plan your next exhibition event?
Just because you own a camera it doesn’t make you a photographer. Similarly, if you own a computer, it doesn’t make you a graphic designer. So why is it that many companies delegate the organising of a ‘special event’ to some junior member of staff or worse still, assign it to a senior, time strapped executive?
At first glance, it may seem that you save money if you or a staff member take on the event management responsibility. However, those who tried it out before, know that there are a gazillion questions to be answered, decisions to be made and budget line items to be considered and when you take into consideration all the time and effort that you will have to put into the ‘event’, then you are actually costing your company money!
ExpoSorted can take all this ‘stress’ away from your shoulders and allow you you to concentrate on the more important parts of your business.
By using ExpoSorted to project manage your next event you are tapping into years of experience, creativity and industry contacts.
We are able to plan your next event, catering for 20 -200 people so that you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that even the smallest details will be have taken care of.
We will help you with all or some of the following tasks:
- Define the event objectives and goals.
- Set realistic budgets, ensuring no surprises.
- Suggest out-of-the-box ideas that are do-able and will achieve your objectives.
- Recommend venues and services that meet your needs.
- Co-ordinate time-tested suppliers for entertainment, catering, transportation, production, online registration, sponsorship management and staffing.
- Look after invitations and web communication.
- Manage your online or in-person RSVP process.
- Provide a thorough cross-check of all details prior to the event.
- Provide on-site management.
Contact us to discuss your next event and let us show you how we can help you make your next exhibition event as ‘hassle free’ as possible.